This was in the NY Times on this past sunday Feb 15th.
"I'm talking about carving out a place in the larger culture where a condition of abnormality can be sustained, where imagining the unknown and the unknowable...is the primary enterprise." -Holland Cotter
This article is worth reading.
And reading again.
- ► 2010 (39)
- mustang sally
- 106 1/2
- caution. do not play on or around.
- The Freediver and The Dangling Carrot Stigmata
- ny times article
- There is no sanity in what we do. But how we do i...
- happy valentines
- a couple of my favorite handsomes
- the door of my new studio
- self portrait 2
- a self portrait a day
- she only had 5 fingers on her left hand
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2008 (44)